Décor x Mr Declutter Mothers Day Instagram Competition
Competition Period: Monday 2nd May at 6:00pm 2022 AEDST to Saturday 7th May 2022 at 12:00pm AEDST.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on the offer and how to enter the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is The Décor Corporation Pty Ltd (10a EJ Court Dandenong South VIC 3175). No correspondence received concerning this Competition will be entered into. Please refer to the mailing address where draw takes place.
- This Competition is only open eligible entrants who: (i) are a resident of Australia and 18 years of age and over (ii) enters the Competition on their own as an individual (iii) are not an employee of Décor or its affiliates or agents, immediate family of such employees or any other person connected to this Competition (immediate family includes spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grand-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin) and (iv) have a valid Instagram account with a correct and operational associated email address.
- To enter entrants must visit the @decoraustralia Instagram account via https://www.instagram.com/decoraustralia/ and complete the following steps:
1 . follow @decoraustralia
2. Like the competition post
3. Tag an amazing mum
4. One entry per person.
5. By entering the Competition, entrants agree and acknowledge:
a) the Promoter may use any comments obtained from them, their name, and/or likeness and any photos and/or recordings taken of them (the Materials) for the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
b) the Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not yet in existence). The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
c) that they are making the Materials available for public viewing and that the Promoter may at any time in its absolute discretion disqualify any Materials submitted for this Competition, Including (without limitation) any Material which (in the sole opinion of the Promoter) is defamatory, contrary to public standards of decency or otherwise judged inappropriate or offensive;
d) they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose it determines;
e) they unconditionally and irrevocably: consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given (Moral Rights); and
f) waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; and they agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
7. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or transmissions failures of any kind or any other reason.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Entries will be judged by the Promoter on their merits in accordance with the following criteria: quality & creativity of the image and meeting the eligibility criteria.
9. One (1) major prize pack consists of:
1 x $700 voucher redeemable with Mr Declutter
1 x $300 worth of Décor product
One (1) major prize winner will be selected. The major prize is valued at $1000.00 and the total prize pool is $1000.00 excluding postage and handling.
- The judging will take place 10a EJ Court Dandenong South VIC 3175. One major winner will be selected from the competition at 12:00pm AEST 7th May 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry is the original winner.
- The winner of the Instagram Competition will be notified via a competition winner announcement post on the @decoraustralia Instagram account and the winner will be tagged. The winner will be requested to provide their contact number and address details via private direct message. It is the Entrants responsibility to provide these details to confirm acceptance of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted. If you are a winner you will receive your prize within 30 days of the closing date. NB. Prizes are sent using standard Australia Post services and The Décor Corporation Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. Prizes will be provided in accordance with subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry not compliant with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The Competition is governed by the laws applicable in Australia. In case of disputes, Eligible entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.
- The Décor Corporation Pty Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s personal property including but not limited to a computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition tab or entering the Competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the software and internet service provider used.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter’s database.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter reserves right to change, amend, add or delete any or all of the above terms and conditions, and to offer alternative prizes at any time, without any prior notice. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- Instagram is not a sponsor of the Competition. The Competition is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You understand you are providing your information to The Décor Corporation Pty Ltd and not to Instagram.
- The Promoter is collecting personal information contained in the entry form for the sole purpose of conducting and fulfilling this Competition including judging the entries and notifying the winners under these terms and conditions. Entrants who do not provide the information requested and consent to such publication in the event they win shall be disqualified from participating in the Competition. By participating in the Competition, entrants consent to the transfer, storing and processing of their personal information by the Promoter, its affiliates, agency and/or service providers, whether such entities are within or outside of Australia, as may be necessary. Entrant’s personal information will be provided to these organisations under the instructions of the Promoter solely for the purpose of enabling the Promoter to conduct this Competition, for the provision of services to the Promoter, and with respect to such information, to act in a manner consistent with the relevant principles articulated in the Promoter’s privacy practices and policy. Entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information collected by the Promoter by addressing their request to the Promoter and/or its agency. Further details of the Promoter’s privacy practices may be found at https://www.decor.com.au/terms-conditions/
- The Décor Corporation Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend and disqualify any entrants who they suspect of breaking these terms and conditions. Entrants agree to release and forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, damages, claims and demands whatsoever which they or a third party may now or in the future in relation to the entrant’s breach of the terms and conditions of this Competition.